Departs Sept. 23, 2022
The rate begins at $959 per travel agent, based on double occupancy. There is a $399 single supplement. One companion can join the agent at the same rate ($959). A nonrefundable deposit of $200 is required for booking, though with the company’s FunPay program, agents (and guests) have up until 45 days prior to the departure date to make the full payment.
– Destinations along a Nile River cruise
– Spend four nights in Cairo
– Enjoy a four-night Nile cruise
– Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
– Visit the Egyptian Museum
– Tour the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple of Amun
– Visit the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
– Enjoy a guided visit to the West Bank
– Visit Horus Temple of Edfu
– Take a guided tour of the High Dam, Granite Quarries and Philae
Tours for the World
Note: TravelAge West is not affiliated with/does not endorse any fam trip company listed here or on www.TravelAgeWest.com. Advisors are encouraged and encouraged to investigate each supplier and get in touch with them directly for any questions regarding bookings.
I’m Michelle, and I love to travel. As a former hotel expert for one of the world’s largest hotel chains, I’ve stayed in nearly every type of room imaginable (including many that were not so desirable!). Nowadays, I am fortunate enough to be able to explore the world on my own terms. From international flights to learning different languages, there is nothing too far out of reach!